Thursday 31 March 2011

(It's been a long while, hasn't it?)

I'm not gonna lie, I pretty much abandoned this place, didn't I? First I got burned out writing reviews in general and just stopped, then I got seduced by other blogging platforms (coughcoughTUMBLRcoughcough) when I decided to give it another go, only to see THAT end in disaster too. And now, well...

... I've started reviewing again. Not written reviews this time, I've decided to go the video route. It's not less work, but it's infinitely more fun. I also shelled out for a domain name, so it makes sense that I use that place to post all my videos on, doesn't it? However, I felt bad for abandoning this place, and the people who followed me and read my stuff when I first started out, so I've decided to use this place again, but in a slightly more limited capacity- when I have a new review up, I'll post the trailer for it here, along with a link to where you can watch the full thing on my site, if you decide you want to.

Also, to give you a taste of what I've been up to recently, here's the full version of my latest episode, where I review Eight Legged Freaks (from behind a sofa).


If you like what you see, you can find more here...


Anyway, as ever, thank you for your time, and I'm sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're website link is down, you should do more vids man.